Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Yesterday...

So I was running down a busy two lane road by myself yesterday and one of Belmont, North Carolina's finest citizens, he was about 22-25 years old driving around a 20 year old honda civic, arms covered in tatoos, and needed a haircut and shave really badly well anyway he pulled up next to me and told me to and I quote, "Go suck a dick" so I responded with, "Hey fuck you" the next thing I know he stops his car gets out and starts cussing me out. So I just keep running and he gets back in his car drives down the road and pulls into a drive way about 75 yards in front of me and gets out of his car and starts yelling, "What now... What now" so I turn around and run the other way and he says, "Ya thats what I thought... say something bitch" so I look back and yell "Nice car" well apparently he didn't take it as a compliment because he got back in his car and drove back towards me and pulled into a road that was about 30 yards behind me and got out of his car and came charging after me in a full sprint, I ran for my life, almost as fast as Brendan Ox ran when he dusted/embarassed Brian on the soccer field our junior year in that footrace and the last thing I heard was him yelling/panting "Don't run bitch" several times. Needless to say I haven't been that scared since spring of Sophmore year during second lunch when Nick(then known as Nikki) Schemmel said those now famous words...

3 comments:

Fender said...

what about when paul threw you to the ground

Anonymous said...

Dam joe, sounds intense but not something that i dont see happening to you..... nice work man..just to give props to BK ..he did beat me in the "fastest mile ever ran at BC"..by 1 second ..keep up good post

Joe Shit The Rag Doll said...

Wait, what did Nikki say again?

ESPN College Football Rankings