If You Dont Like America Then Fuck You
Are you tired of comments like "I don't like America. It is full of stuck up pigs and assholes." Well for all of you people who think this and have come to America to start a "new" life. We "true" Americans have something to say to you... "FUCK YOU!!!"This group is for people who think America is the shit. From fucking up Iraqis, to saying hell no to homos (Yay lesbians). And people who believe....THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN! (thats the only America worth a damn)
I love the title of the group it has alot of potential until you read the description.
- The first line is brilliant has anyone here every heard the comment "I don't like America. It is full of stuck up pigs and assholes." I dont think I have ever heard some described as a stuck up pig but whatever
- The 2nd and 3rd lines are really interesting. If someone has moved from their home country and come to America to start a "new" life I am going to go out on a limb and say that they like America and would never say it is full of stuck up pigs and assholes.
- The last two lines are even better. Fucking up some Iraqis sounds fine to me and so does saying hell no to homos but if they want the "SOUTH TO RISE AGAIN" then they must not like America very much. So basically these dumbasses have created a group that says Fuck Me I dont like America. Also I am pretty sure America would have a hard time Fucking up some Iraqis if the half of the country(the south) with the larger military bases was no longer part of America.
- The most ironic part of this whole thing is these guys love the south and love to drive big trucks their daddies bought them and love to go huntin and fishin and out in the boat but they probly listen to Young Jeezey or 50 cent or some other black guy in his mid to late 20s who they have absolutely nothing in common with.
No comments:
Post a Comment