Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Big Money and Al-yn's choice for mayor-Yusuf Shabazz




Yusuf Shabaz previously known as Lorenzon Jackson is the leader of the NEW BLACK PANTHER PARTY in Savannah, who advocate tax exemptions for black people. He claims he is not "anti-white" simply "pro black." Thank God for a second I thought he might be biased. Here are a few quotes from this great American.
"There are no good crackers"
"If they take our lives, we begin to take their lives. A life for a life"
"I believe the police came out here with the intentions of killing a black youth that night"-In response to a 18 year who pulled a gun and was shot by a Jacksonville police officer who was trying to arrest him.
Here is an excerpt from the newspaper article.
"I believe in black laws for black people," said Shabazz. "So you think blacks and whites should be separate?""Oh, definitely.""Why do you think that?""Because white folks are evil."

All these things are great but I am just curious if he is against resturants who discriminate against young black males who are just trying to grab a bite to eat after a high school basketball game.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this makes me proud to say i am American

Anonymous said...

to bad james earl ray is dead because he would take care of this

ESPN College Football Rankings