Monday, October 1, 2007
Look At Me, I'm Different
On Saturday at halftime of FSU/ Alabama, Austin and I decided to stroll downstairs and go for lunch. The elevator door opened to reveal four kids who I will describe as being...individualistic. They were riding the elevator standing backwards each with a newspaper in hand. It was obvious that these four (three guys and one butch) had nothing better to do on a beautiful sunny Saturday afternoon in Athens but go up and down this elevator backwards pretending to read newspapers for this reason: they were different and wanted everyone to know, they were allowed to act weird, and they wanted desperately to get attention from a poser like myself or Austin. We looked at each other, smiled, and stepped into the elevator. I decided that I wasn't going to give these yuppies the satisfaction of recognizing the fact that they were different and I was, infact a poser. Austin however, quickly decided otherwise. He says, "What the hell are yall doing?" We quickly learned that while the punks had the right to be different, No one had the right to ask why.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Did you get a look at their faces it was probly haligan, miller, kraft, and youmans(mistaken as a butch)
yomans now lives in the depth of the underworld.....controling all things evil..........it may just have been youmans spirit that was present in the elevator...... the only way you could tell if it was really him..is if there was the sound of shuffling rats as yall entered the elevator
"oh look you are both wearing Ralph Lauren Polo"
oh look, you are a dike.. freaks
Post a Comment