Pat - 45-18
Joe - 44-19
Austin - 44-19
Fender - 40-23
Brendan - 31-33
Monday, October 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"We got whipped about every way you get whipped, I don't think we've been beat that bad physically in about 3 years." - Tommy Bowden.
14 comments:
is this thing going until the bcs championship game? i have to make sure its clear..
I agree we need to clarify this, by the way did anyone just see the packers game. Brett Favre just threw and 82 yard touchdown pass on the 1st play of overtime.
Joe, you beat me to it about Favre. I guess we will say that this competition will only last until week ten. And if yall want to, I'm up for doing a bowl pool.
i think we should finish out the regular season and then pick the conference championships and the bowl games.
I don't know why I said week ten, guess my mind was on high school football. But anwho, the weekend of November 23 is the last weekend of good picks. By the next weekend most teams have finished their schedule and there are no high school games so there really won't be a decent slate of games to pick. Robert, do you remember making that bet with me Saturday night?
alright that sounds good. do yall want to pick the bowl games or not? no, i didn't even know i talked to you.
Yeah, you told me that you started working out and that you were now able to squat 465. I didn't believe you, and you bet me thirty bucks that you would accomplish this feet the next time you were in Savanah.
hahaha. well i guess i won't be goin to savannah for the next few years.
lets keep picking up to and including the conference championships... then we could do a seperate bowl pick'em pool
I agree with do a seperate bowl pick contest and if we do the conference championships I think we should pick with point spreads to make things more interesting. Just my opinion though.
i agree.. i wish we did spreads all along
First of all, why would we change our format of making the picks straight up on the last week? I say we keep doing picks like we have and once the regular season is over, if we want to do point spreads then I'm cool with it. And if you really want to pick the conference champions, then I will remind you that most conferences don't even hold championship games anymore and the only one that will be worth watching will be the SEC but whatever.
I was talking about spreads for the confrence championship games since several of the championship games will be games that otherwise would more than likely have everyone picking the same team which would give less of a chance for seperation.
Post a Comment