"We got whipped about every way you get whipped, I don't think we've been beat that bad physically in about 3 years." - Tommy Bowden.
the length of the field goal
I'll go ahead and start thinking up a prize.
Robert I didn't realize you were that brilliant, in our four years at BC. It all makes sense now how you were able to get into THE university of alabama.
good one, your just mad because you didn't see it first
Actually I saw it first.
whats my prize?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
the length of the field goal
I'll go ahead and start thinking up a prize.
Robert I didn't realize you were that brilliant, in our four years at BC. It all makes sense now how you were able to get into THE university of alabama.
good one, your just mad because you didn't see it first
Actually I saw it first.
whats my prize?
Post a Comment