
Boston College / Virginia Tech
USC / Oregon
Ohio State / Penn State
Georgia / Florida
South Carolina / Tennessee
Burke County / South Effingham
Jenkins / Camden County
.
Standings:
Joe: 40-16
Pat: 39-17
Austin: 38-18
Fender: 34-22
Brendan: 26-31
"We got whipped about every way you get whipped, I don't think we've been beat that bad physically in about 3 years." - Tommy Bowden.
13 comments:
Boston College
Oregon
Ohio State
Georgia
Tennessee
South Effingham
Camden County
BC
Oregon
Ohio State
Georgia (i really think that florida could win by 30 but..)
South Carolina
Burke?
Camden
VT
Oregon
Ohio State
Georgia
Tennessee
Burke County
Camden County
looks like we'll have a new leader after this week
yea.. joe definitely forfeits bc-vt game and maybe more... i love it
boston college
oregon
ohio state
florida
south carolina
burke
camden
I'm not even going to remind him when I see him tomorrow.
nobody say naything to him and whenever the new standings are posted lets see what he does
Oregon
Ohio State
Flordia
South Carolina
Burke County
Camden
i think joe should have to foreit all games this week because the first week of picks we had, Pat reminded everyone that you had to have your picks in by 7 on thursday since BC's game was at 7 on thursday. What do yall think?
Robert when I make a post sometime down the road with your top 5 dumbest ideas this idea will be number 1.
Joe loses credit for the Thursday night game but gets credit for the rest.
Post a Comment