
This article was published about 2 weeks ago in the Spartanburg Herald Journal. RB Franklin Green (5-11 208) of Savannah committed to Florida in July but is far from settled on a final decision. He made an unofficial visit to USC in September and is torn between the Gamecocks and Gators. "I consider myself a Florida commitment but in a way I consider it even," Green said. He talked with USC recruiter John Hunt last week. "He said he really wanted me and (teammate) Chaz (Sutton) to come down. He's showing a lot of interest." Green said he will try to get to USC for another game this season. He plans to take official visits to USC and Florida after the season.
4 comments:
I will never understand why guys committ to a school and then go visit another school, it makes about as much sense as staying in STATESBORO GEORGIA instead of going to St. Simmons/Jacksonville for the GEORGIA/TEBOW game. I guess there are things in life that are just unexplainable.
Pat can you help me out with this one?
Sorry bud, I wanted to go to Jacksonville too.
Unbelievable, that' s exactly what I was seeking for! You just saved me alot of work
Post a Comment