I have three exams to study for tonight and Brian just got my truck towed an hour ago so I'll do the rest of this crap later. Just make sure you make picks by Thursday because of the SC / Kentucky game.
UGA / Tennessee
LSU / Florida
South Carolina / Kentucky
Virginia Tech / Clemson
Oklahoma / Texas
Benedictine / Thompson
South Effingham / Washington County
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Tennessee
LSU
South Carolina
Clemson
Oklahoma
Thomson
South Effingham
I think everyone on the blog is curious to hear how brian got your truck towed? my guess is there was a two for one special on marlboro lights and bk just couldnt resist.
Georgia
LSU
Kentucky
Virginia Tech
Oklahoma
BC
South Effingham
Georgia
LSU
Kentucky
Clemson
Oklahoma
Thompson
SE
Georgia
LSU
South Carolina
Clemson
Oklahoma
BC
South Effingham
bk was probably parked in one of those 15 minute parking spots and got sidetracked playing dollar games
Georgia
LSU
South Carolina
Clemson
Oklahoma
Thompson
WACO
dawgs
LSY
SC
clemson
OKla
CADETS
WACO
Post a Comment