Sunday, November 25, 2007

Standings

Pat : 64-27
Austin : 61-34
Fender : 60-31
Joe : 53-38

Next week is the last chance. Would you prefer two more college games or two high school games?

6 comments:

Joe said...

Not that it really matters what I think since I am out of the competition but I think there should be a few high school games due to the lack of close college football games this week. Oh and Fender what happened Saturday night? 6 in a row

Fender said...

i think 2 more high school games would be better also. there aren't that many college games to begin with this weekend and only a couple will be close. well lets see DJ Hall dropped a touchdown pass late in the first half that would have given us a halftime lead. then whenever auburn was driving late in the game trying to go up by 2 scores, we got called for roughing the passer on 2and12 which gave them a first down and lead to a score a few plays later putting them up by 10 with about 4or 5 minutes left in the game. they still have to win 3 more to match our record of 9 in a row. by the way you ready to see wisconsin lose to duke tonight?

Joe said...

Actually I am watching Duke blow out Wisconsin right now but it's November and college basketball dosent matter till March. Really I am just counting down the hours till Favre vs. Romo.

Regarding the Alabama Auburn game I am suprised you didn't get a plug in there about the number of national championships yall have won.

Joe said...

Actually I am watching Duke blow out Wisconsin right now but it's November and college basketball dosent matter till March. Really I am just counting down the hours till Favre vs. Romo.

Regarding the Alabama Auburn game I am suprised you didn't get a plug in there about the number of national championships yall have won.

Fender said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fender said...

yea i wasn't going to mention the fact that we have 12 which is 11 1/2 more than auburn but since you brought it up i guess i could.

ESPN College Football Rankings