"We got whipped about every way you get whipped, I don't think we've been beat that bad physically in about 3 years." - Tommy Bowden.
i should only have 30 losses
I've had about enough of the lip, I'll decide how many losses you have.
well if you would learn how to add, i wouldn't have to give you any lip
Would everyone prefer two extra college picks for next week because there are so many good games and no one knows very much about the high school football playoffs?
sounds good. with this week being rivalry week, i wouldn't mind seeing more two extra.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
i should only have 30 losses
I've had about enough of the lip, I'll decide how many losses you have.
well if you would learn how to add, i wouldn't have to give you any lip
Would everyone prefer two extra college picks for next week because there are so many good games and no one knows very much about the high school football playoffs?
sounds good. with this week being rivalry week, i wouldn't mind seeing more two extra.
Post a Comment