We decided about two hours before gametime tonight to drive to Savannah and watch the BC/High School scrimmage.

Highlights included but are not limited to the following:
*Michael Johnson had two interceptions.
*I don't think High School ran a single play on the ground.
*The field looks the best I've seen in five years.
*Our secondary isn't very good. *The option took way too long to develop in the backfield.
*Caleb Collins is still very miniature.
*We got new pants...I think.
*Curly broke up a fight.
*I met Father Frank.
*Brian saw some old but still very young friends and then left the game to party with them.
*His parents don't know he is in Savannah and he probably won't visit.
I don't want to make a season prediction because it is always hard to guage your opponent's ability from year to year. But, if our competition is say, at the same level it was last year, BC will probably make the playoffs. Heck, even Kaaarl Demaaassi said we would. (I'm expecting our seb-region to be tougher than last year.)
7 comments:
For those of you who havent seen it on www.prepsportsreport. Big Frank and Karl Demasi talk about Savannah football for about 20 minutes and among other things Demasi predicts a trip to the "DOME" for Savannah Christian.
Also rumor is Joey Ruthoford and Tyler Vonvaldner are going to face off on monday. That could be very ugly.
yea i saw that the other day. he said how deep they went in the playoffs last year whenever they lost in the first round. how does he think they are going to make it to the dome
Actually I wouldn't be surprised if they made it pretty deep into the playoffs.
fender they lost in the second round last year
oh i thought they lost in the first round last year. i take it back
Fender were in college and your still taking comments back I guess some things never change.
Caleb..... it's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog!
Post a Comment