As you sit in your dorm room reading this while you should be studying to make the deans list you are probly wondering what a grass fairy, top shelf liquor that bored soccer moms drink, boat shoes that Yact Club dad's wear, a rapper showing his bling, and a guy with gelled hair and an earing have in common. The answer is absolutely nothing at all unless you are the two rich kids from Charlotte who live next to me. Last night as my new found friend and Fellow Savannahnian Nic Newton and I were discussing the finer points of Savannah private school athletics and watching a little espn we heard the one kid next door ask the other kid, "Bro should I were my yellow lacoste shirt with my jeans or should I wear my green polo with my kahkis." While they were sipping on their grey goose and orange juice and listening to some music that consisted mainly of bitches, niggas, and hoes. Oh and I almost forgot one of these kids wears earings and has a really hot mom who comes and cleans his room and brings him little snacks and what not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
sounds like the kids that live next door to me but instead of lacoste and kahkis they wear baggy jean shorts and wife beaters
sounds like the niggas that live next to me, god this place is full of them
haha nic newton is a dam good american....hell of a nice guy.. tell him i said hey
Post a Comment