
whats up boys? sry it has taken me a while to post, i could not figure out how to get this shit working...Life in Florida is awsome.For right now it is alot of free beer at Frat parties and alot of hot girls wearing little to nothing because it is so hot. I have been surfing a couple of times at New Smyrna beach(which was a special feature on shark week as shark "hotspot")It was true because the first time i paddle out into the water a 5foot spinner shark jumped 30 feet from me. Let me tell you that the waves here make tybees waves look like pussys. The two coolest parts of college so far was a toga party..you might have seen my pic on facebook, and while i was surfing ..we saw like 25 tarpon(picture, pat i know you know) rolling in the surf..... i have not fished yet but i plan to tommorrow night.....i hope all is well .....your president
4 comments:
Joe, are you going to post the football matchups or should I?
You can post them and try to get Brian to sign up.
Brendan I just saw your picture with that girl on facebook and all I have to say is nice work.
Post a Comment