Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Welcome



Thanks for the invatation and greetings from Statesboro. Just a few thoughts:
-Lets not make fun of this blog thing. For lack of a better word, I think it's neat. Let's all really try to contribute. Joe, who else have you invited?
-I can't wait untill next weekend. Thursday, my last class ends at 6:15. After that, Brian and I will be hauling ass down scenic Interstate Sixteen to make the 7:30 BC vs. Windsor Thursday night matchup. I don't have classes Friday so after a night of sleep in my own bed in Savannah, I'll be on my way to Athens town.
-I just saw Superbad, I would reccomend it.
-Effingham county breeds some real trash. I am learning that quickly.
-I think this blog should maybee shy away a little from the BC thing. I'm not trying to drop my BC allegiance, but we're in college now. Lets try and come up with a new name. Suggestions?

1 comment:

Joe said...

I agree completely with changing the name and focusing on things other than BC but that was all that I could think of at the time.
So far Brian, Robert, Autin, and Vince have been invited. Did I forget anybody?

ESPN College Football Rankings