Thursday, March 27, 2008

Tiger Woods Will Break Your F-ing Neck


From sport.aol.com:

I don't want to make excuses for Tiger because, frankly, he's getting along just fine without my help. But he's the most scrutinized golfer on the planet, which means larger galleries, more media coverage, and, unfortunately, more photographers.

If you were watching Sunday's on-again, off-again weather-delayed final round, you might've glimpsed Woods' olé on the ninth hole. It's seldom you see Woods finish his backswing with just one hand on the club, but that's exactly what happened on the par 3. And it had nothing to do with the lake that ran along the entire right side of the hole.

Nope, it was something much more sinister: somebody snapped a photo on Tiger's downswing.

''Jackass!'' [Woods] yelled as he dropped a hand off his follow-through and that usually effortless, smooth swing suddenly seized and turned into something ugly. ...

Woods had some choice words for the photographers who were shadowing him as he walked from the ninth green to the 10th tee. ''The next time a photographer shoots an [expletive] picture,'' Woods warned, ``I'm going to break his [expletive] neck.''
Couldn't agree more. Look, I get it, photographers want to get the shot. But really, how many times does it have to happen before the tour steps in? During the 2004 U.S. Open at Shinnecock, Woods' caddie, Steve Williams dispensed a little vigilante justice and was subesquently ripped for it.

3 comments:

Joe Shit The Rag Doll said...

Before when you made stupid posts I just bit my lip but when you make stupid posts on top of good posts I have to say something. Everyone already knows about Tiger and I've already seen that video on other sites. If you can tell me why its supposed to be funny I'd appreciate it.

Fender said...

I didn't hear about Tiger until I posted it yesterday so please forgive me posting that and I've been meaning to post that video for a while and haven't had time but I apologize for any pain or harm I may have caused you in reading the same story twice or watching the same video more than once. If you don't think that video is funny than I would love to know what is because that conversation between the two kids in the gym is not funny at all. Its just two retards having a conversation about some bar or club in statesboro and how one of their friends got an std from some girl there.

Joe Shit The Rag Doll said...

You have a poor sense of humor and were born without the gene that allows you to make good comebacks.

ESPN College Football Rankings