Since there hasn't been much to post lately and the the fact that I'm bored as hell at work, I decided to start something new with an SEC fan of the Week contest. I'll post two videos of two different fans from schools in the SEC and everyone can vote on their favorite. The winners will be posted the following week with two new videos. The winners will advance until we have the Fan of the Year.
This week's matchup is between Florida and South Carolina.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Can I go ahead and nominate you as the Alabama / Georgia / Duke / Whatever team people around you are cheering for fan of the week?
Way to save the day Pat. Here I thought we were gonna go one month without someone criticizing me for cheering for Alabama but I was wrong, nice work. If you nice enough to nominate me for that then I will return the favor by nominating you for the I'll pull for Georgia even though their playing the school I attend fan of the week.
Atleast I know where my allegiances lie. I am such a loyal Georgia fan that I have forgone the enjoyment of attending UGA for one year just so that I can sabotge the GSU football program to ensure UGA starts off it's Nationam Championship campaign 1-0. Can't say the same for you.
I know my allegiances too, 6502 Seawright Drive and the University of Alabama. "Forgone"? It wasn't like you actually had the choice of even attending Georgia this year and neither did I. I doubt that the GSU football program needed to be sabotaged in order for Georgia to start off 1-0 in its National Championship campaign, a campaign that will be brought to an end 205 days from today. Now on to what this post is about, I think the South Carolina wins because anybody can jump around and act like an idiot, but crowing and clucking like a gamecock is something unique.
Post a Comment