Since this blog is so lame and I am so cool I thought I would begin a six week mini-series chronicling the the events of the bustling city of Statesboro, GA and it’s many inhabitants. I won’t be living here next fall so I thought I should create a permanent account of the things and people I have to deal with every day. These accounts, while astonishing, have not been embellished, for they need no embellishing. These are Statesboro Blues. Today’s episode takes place next to the nautilus curling machine in the gym. I am forced to overhear two young men, we will call them Chad and Dierks.
Chad: Yall go to (Rude) Rudy’s last night?
Dierks: Yeah dude, there were so many fuckin’ sluts in that club. I don’t even remember.
Chad: That’s whasup dude.
Dierks: Yeah, Tracy thinks he got gonorrhea for this one bitch in there.
Chad: That’s whasup dude. (Laughs)
Dierks: I know, right? (Both laugh)
Chad: (Pause) ...You goin’ up there again tonight?
Dierks: Shit yeah.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
In the gym? I'm curious have you decided to make a comeback?
Does this open the possibility of the long snapper for UGA during the 2009 season being:
#64 Patrick Obrien 6'1 220"
Savannah GA/Benedictine
If you are planning on making a comeback, don't think you are, but maybe you could train with david tootle since I hear he was going to walk on and play quarterback
That one really burns.
Post a Comment