
AGGRAVATED ASSAULT
MISDEMEANOR
DRINKING UNDER AGE
MISDEMEANOR

DRINKING UNDER AGE
MISDEMEANOR
AGGRAVATED ASSAULT
FELONY
OBSTRUCTION
FELONY
POSS OF FIREARM BY PERSON UNDER 18 YOA
MISDEMEANOR
"We got whipped about every way you get whipped, I don't think we've been beat that bad physically in about 3 years." - Tommy Bowden.
6 comments:
Did you really not hear what happened?
No I really didn't. What happened?
After the basketball game, Brandon West was having a party. I wisely decided not to go but Kevin and Brian did. Fred McBride and his goon squad showed up and Brandon told them to leave. Someone pulled a gun and everyone at the party scattered. The guy with the gun started shooting at Vogel's car and a bullet went in the side of the car right behind where Brian was sitting in the back seat. No joke.
holy shit are you serious
wow! did anyone get hurt? IS VOGELS CAR FUCKED UP, AND WHY DID THEY SHOOT AT HIM?
Post a Comment