
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. – For the second straight week, the University of Alabama will play the Saturday ESPN Primetime college football game. The Southeastern Conference announced Sunday the Alabama-Georgia game will kick off at 6:45 p.m. (CDT) and will be aired by ESPN, with Mike Patrick (play-by-play), Todd Blackledge (analyst) and Holly Rowe (sideline reporter) calling the action from Bryant-Denny Stadium. The Georgia game marks Alabama’s third televised game of the 2007 season and second straight ESPN telecast. The Crimson Tide’s 41-38 win over then No. 16 Arkansas last Saturday night was also aired by ESPN. I also just found out COLLEGE GAMEDAY IS COMING!
1 comment:
When asked about Georgia quarterback Matthew Stafford, defensive end Wallace Gilberry said: "I don't know anything about him. But after the game Saturday, I can tell you anything you want to know -- his birthday, his telephone number, his home address. I'm serious, because I will know. I've got to know where to send the flowers after the game."
Post a Comment