"We got whipped about every way you get whipped, I don't think we've been beat that bad physically in about 3 years." - Tommy Bowden.
I know, I know. I said that I quit this blog but Fender my man, you have redeemed yourself. Quit while youre ahead and make this your last post, because you will never top this one.
Very nice... where did you get that picture from? Don't tell me your friends with him on facebook?
i got it from facebook but it was from some girls pictures
and no i'm not friends with him
i'm sorry this is gay. i really do quit this blog
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I know, I know. I said that I quit this blog but Fender my man, you have redeemed yourself. Quit while youre ahead and make this your last post, because you will never top this one.
Very nice... where did you get that picture from? Don't tell me your friends with him on facebook?
i got it from facebook but it was from some girls pictures
and no i'm not friends with him
i'm sorry this is gay. i really do quit this blog
Post a Comment