Actually its been one year and 3 days since this memorbale event took place. It happened April 5, 2007 at a college campus in Savannah. There were several people/things involved. But for this we'll focus on 5 of those people/things:
- Joseph Ambrose Lanser
- Patrick Joseph O'Brien
- Officer Ortaga
- A Bud Light Box
- A Blade Series Bottle Opener
In case you haven't figured it out I'm talking about the Corey Smith concert at Armstrong last year. Yes, that was one night we'll never forget. It all started at teh Long Point Dock and went down hill from there. On the way to the concert Joe decided to throw the Bud Light box out, which there is nothing wrong with except for the fact that he decided to do it on White Bluff in heavy traffic. It was alright though because he said he looked first and didn't see any cops. Once we arrived at Armstrong, Joe refused to throw out his drink and insisted on drinking it on the walk from the parking lot to the concert. That drink never made it to the door of the concert. If I remember correctly it was a Biggie Size cup from Wendy's and it was filled with Jim Beam and Coke and almosst the entire thing was spilled when Joe dropped it and a most of it ended up on his shirt. Everyone who had been drinking made it into the concert fine until Joe came up in line and was immeadiatly stopped because of the smell of alcohol coming off his shirt. Once we were inside and realized Joe had not gotten in, Pat went back out to see where he was. After Pat had been gone for a while Brian and Austin said I should go see where they were since I was the only sober one. Out in the lobby Joe and Pat were being questioned by one Officer Ortaga. We stepped outside and they were questioned some more and handcuffed. Officer Ortaga took them into a holding area and told me I could leave but since Pat asked me to wait I decided to stay. Here they were searched and a shot glass, fake ID, and a Blade bottle opener. Joe was asked where he received it and his reply was,"My good friend Robert Fender gave me that" which was not true. Then the butch cop showed up and that confused the hell out of Joe. He kept trying to admit that he had been drinking and was told to be quiet but kept responding yes sir to the female cop and yes mam to Officer Ortaga. Eventually he let them go after I agreed to take them home. We walked to the car and Pat said there was no point in me missing the concert too so we they decided to wait in the car and have Garrett come in pick them up. Once Garrett arrived I received a phone call saying that Pat and Joe were sitting on the ground handcuffed. When I got out there Officer Ortaga was searching the car and pulled out the bottle of Kentucky Gentlemen after we told him earlier that there was no more alcohol in the car. He then slammed the bottle on the top of the car and said, "You lied to me!" From there they were placed in the Armstrong Police car and I was told to leave. Brian, Austin, and Myslef left after the concert and returned Joe's car to the Long Point dock, got my car, and went home. Probably the worst part of the punishment they received was a lifetime ban from Armstrong's campus. Lets hope that this will be the only serious run in with the law any of us ever have.
10 comments:
1. I don't rember the throwing the box out of the window but I'm sure I was simply trying to decrease the amount of gasoline being used by lightening the load of this car. I do however rember Fender's "jack rabit" accelerations the whole way there which wasted precious fuel.
2. I still have the blade bottle opener.
3. I plan on attending at least one of the Armstrong baseball games this weekend because I am a REBEL.
Oh and I forgot that whole episode was identical to our four years at BC "all about politics."
i forgot about how much you were complaining about gas conservation. is this teh weekend north georgia plays armstrong
Thanks ass hole. Hey, remember when that Labrador was humping you a couple of weeks ago?
it was not a lab, it was a poodle golden retriever mix and yes i remeber that dog from hell. that was no where near as good a story as yall though
If any of yall have any further problems with the police just call Rick Schwarz- he'll know how to handle it.
I have yet to taste an imported draught beer tasting the same here as from where it came from. [url=http://www.vanessasac.com]vanessa bruno sac[/url] Where you draw that line I'm not sure. Plants found in marshes, a variety of eelgrass, grass and fallen cabbage leaves form a good source of food for them in springtime and summer. Very skilled Traceurs (people that practice parkour) run local clubs and camps.
PostingIt was a stormy, rainy Saturdayafternoon, my husband was sleeping and I was driving about in our very small town in Rural Ontario Canada when I came upon the house on the waterfront, hidden by an overgrowth of shrubs, vines and trees. http://www.icanadagooseca.com Flip-phones and slider phones have the advantage of small size, but their screens and keypads can be larger because of the use of two halves of a 'clamshell' case. [url=http://officialcanadagoosesoutlet.ca]canada goose parka sale[/url]
http://flyballbags.com What a great way to engage us all! So that what we been doing! We started this unit on Ecology by considering the Antarctic environment first we began by building a profile of what we imagine Antarctica to be like just impressions at first icy, very cold, desolate, penguins thatwas aboutitat first! Then we took a virtual tour to the continent, taking in photographic galleries of bird species, penguin species, whales, seals, ice and volcanoes. [url=http://www.onlinebeatsbydreoutlet.com]purple beats by dre sale[/url]
The rest of the lobster was used to make a soup with the only rice served the whole night. [url=http://www.2012canadagoosepascher.fr]Canada Goose Pas Cher[/url] Recent postsC ph - mắm t Lá»i cá»§a gi - s t Duy Th - Tr b Bằng Kiá»u 10 t năng Ä‘ gi nhất ở Firefox 3.5 Mozilla v Internet Explorer như bệnh sốt r 10 c khắc phục sá»± cố DNS Resolution Kết nối mạng vá»›i HomeGroup cá»§a Windows 7 Cream (facial). They have the reputation of being the "scarier" version.
Canada Goose down jackets is vital clothes for considerably much more and significantly far more chilly winter now, significantly for who reside in very chilly climates. [url=http://www.icanadagooseca.com]canada goose[/url] The innovative age-fighting ingredients deliver nutrients essential to the health, vitality and overall appearance of your skin whil . http://officialcanadagoosesoutlet.ca
[url=http://flyballbags.com]canada goose chilliwack[/url] More tags: Christian Louboutin Heels Alexander Wang Shoes Christian Louboutin Pumps Christian Louboutin Black Manolo Blahnik Wedding Shoes Manolo Blahnik Something Blue Satin Bridal Wedding Shoes Herve Leger Dress Gianmarco Lorenzi Shoes Christian Louboutin Coussin 140 Basketweave Sandal Bootie Black Christian Louboutin Daf Booty 160mm Leopard Christian Louboutin Daffodile 160mm Aurora Boreale Pumps Christian Louboutin Daffodile Stardust Platform Pumps Christian Louboutin Daffodile Aurora Boreale 160mm Pumps [url=http://www.onlinebeatsbydreoutlet.com]buy beats by dr dre in london[/url]
It truly is identified to all that Canada Goose is often a top-level brand name from the down jacket trend entire world. [url=http://www.vanessasac.com]Sac vanessa bruno[/url] Nightfall found us in our pine-log cabin. However, only time will tell on that one.. Don anticipate seeing incredible alterations in penis girth or length unless of course you are taking good proper care of yourself.
You'll have a warm glow by the end of the day that has nothing to do with Florida's weather.. http://www.icanadagooseca.com Red cars are statistically more likely to be stolen than other colors. [url=http://officialcanadagoosesoutlet.ca]canada goose for sale[/url]
[url=http://flyballbags.com]canada goose toronto factory[/url] Cash concludes the story of Glen Sherley in flashback, and then briefly reflects on his life since the Folsom Prison concert--a couple of uneven stints at Columbia and Mercury, and through a glimpse of photos on his wall, the many people who had passed through his life by that point--including his wife, June. [url=http://www.onlinebeatsbydreoutlet.com]beats by dre fake for sale uk[/url]
I also want a huge mansion near a beach, and I want to have a perfect view of the beach from my bedroom. [url=http://www.vanessasac.com]sacs vanessa bruno soldes [/url] The hardest part of biking in a dress is actually getting on to the bicycle. Give your guests options so that they can choose to raise or lower the heat factor as their tongue sees fit. Mama Bear posted a blog postRAIN FOREST LAPBOOKOver the month of February my 9 year old studied the rain forest.
Poor pitiful americans. [url=http://www.icanadagooseca.com]canada goose parka[/url] A corselet, sometimes called a bra slip, is a piece of controlwear that includes a bra section but continues down into a slip or girdle. http://officialcanadagoosesoutlet.ca
[url=http://flyballbags.com]canada goose down jackets[/url] ??? herb ascertained that acrobats incline to parade real satisfactory use, presumptively because the nature of their vocation demands it; a trapeze creator with a hard pet won??â„¢t be a trapeze creator for interminable! If no betterment is base afterwards sextet to xii sessions, boldness change or boldness entrapment power be thoughtful. [url=http://www.onlinebeatsbydreoutlet.com]beats by dre new products 2013[/url]
Post a Comment