This is a few weeks late but anyway here is are the top five moments of the trip.
5. ?
4. ?
3. Listening to Vince repeat "I just want to get some" for 13 hours and after failing in his attempt watching him openly stare at our waitress at hooters.
2. Finding Bob sleeping/passed out in my car after helping himself to several liberal servings of Evan Williams.
1. Sitting directly behing Nate Edwards truly made the trip worth it. I would drive 33 hours with Vince at that to sit behind any guy who says Bear Bryant and Alabama football helped him find God and then spent $3500 to tatoo The Bear to his back. Whether it was listening to him yell "pound them like a 2 dollar whore" or simply "fuckin hit them" and then proceeding to agressively make out with his girlfriend after every single Bama first down this guy was a treat to watch and listen to.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7KdbvJUOL4&eurl=http://deepsouthsports.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
2 might have to be vince chanting "defense" by himself and no one else joining in or the 45 year old LSU fan who couldn't even stand up
I thought about putting the ungodly drunk middle aged LSU fan as number four but since they just kicked the shit out of Ohio State and cost me 25 dollars in bets I didn't want to talk bad a bout LSU after such a dominating performance.
thank you for reminding me joe about that bet. $10 right?
Post a Comment