
As I was watching Sportscenter this morning, highlights from the Savannah State-Kansas State basketball game came on. Savannah State's Men's Basketball team set two NCAA records last night. Savannah State set records for fewest points and worst field goal percentage in a half in the shot-clock era, shooting 4.3 percent while being outscored 48-4 in the second half of an 85-25 loss to Kansas State. At least they missed out on the all time record for fewest points in a half which is held by Noth Carolina when they didn't score a single point in a game against Duke in 1979. The Tigers hit 1 free throw and 1 three pointer to get the 4 points. This isn't the first time the Tigers have been blown out by 60 points. Back in 2005 they lost to Oregon 83-23.
1 comment:
True story I life guarded at Hunter with Savannah States third leading scorer Lazarius Coleman and we had a pushup contest to see who would clean the bathroom at the end of the day and I beat him 65-63 and his form was weak.
Post a Comment